Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is it Official?

Heading home last night I noticed the "Trail Closed" signs had been taken down on both sides of the section of the Indian Creek Trail I've written too many times about to try to link again...

Today I approached the section by Antioch with the hope that the orange plastic fencing would still be gone and the way clear. I apologize for the quality of the audio here, I was using my Sony Cyber-shot. Towards the end I say something along the lines of having to put the camera down so I can use both hands on the handlebars. I was pedaling along at a pretty good clip by then.



I'll toss in a couple stills where the path runs back under I-435. This is a pretty fun stretch to ride down and isn't too bad riding back up. I can't believe it's been so long since it was closed down.









Again, these were all taken on the fly...

No comments: