Friday, February 22, 2008

Favorite Commute?

The temperatures that had been stuck in the teens had gone. I awoke to sunshine and 68°. I left my cold weather gear in the corner, put on some shorts and a tee shirt and started on my ride to work.

As I moved from the road to the bike path I was joined by not only Michelle Pfeiffer (I swear sometimes that she is stalking me) but Rebecca De Mornay as well. We rode along chatting as song birds, so long absent, belted out their songs of spring.

When I began to turn towards my office, Michelle and Rebecca urged me to continue on with them as they were headed to Starbuck’s and lattes with Catherine Zeta-Jones. Reluctantly I declined as my desk and duties beckoned.

And then I woke up.

* * * * *


Okay, I'm lazy today. The above was a reply to Tim's post on CommuteByBike asking what was your best commute this year and why?

Temperature at departure = 20° F (-7° C)

Oh, yeah, I hate slush.

No comments: