Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Favorite Things?

Temperature at departure = 14° F (-10° C)



Okay, winter is cold; I get it already. Enough of the "snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes." When do we get the "silver white winters that melt into spring." I could even stand the "silver white" part, it's this dull brown that is getting to me. Enough winter already, I want to see some green.

BTW, thanks to those of you who helped me with my forms experiment yesterday. Could you do me a favor? Try the link again and re-enter your stuff. I want to see if the form appends or updates... Thanks.

Late edit: Here is a nice profile on the President's bike mechanic. Interesting read.

1 comment:

Jeff Moser said...

I'm yearning for some green too; however, things have been nice here in northern Nevada this week. It may even hit 60 degrees today! There is still lots of snow everywhere though, so riding is limited to the road.