Monday, February 18, 2008

Red Ball 2008 - Sprint Center

If you happened to be driving around downtown Kansas City on Friday night, you may have noticed that the Sprint Center had changed colors. My wife did that.

While I'm waiting to get her pictures, I decided to see if any of the local media outlets had taken any shots of the building. Nope. Thank goodness for bloggers! Ramsey has a post on his blog, pictures in Flickr and a video on YouTube. I'm borrowning a shot from his public Flickr stream for the time being.


The Sprint Center isn't the only KC landmark CAT has lit up. In December of '06 she lit the Liberty Memorial in red for the grand re-opening. I know I've got a post in the December 2006 archive, but I can't seem to get to it right now... Anyway, if your company is interested, she can do other colors as well. They did lots of nice lighting on the inside as well.

Hope you enjoy President's Day.

No comments: