Friday, February 08, 2008

Reflections



While on my most recent trip to Dallas, I took along a DVD to watch. I seem to always take a DVD but hardly ever watch them. This time I actually went back to the room one evening and sat down to enjoy "Comedian" -- a documentary about Jerry Seinfeld's post TV show return to stand-up comedy. It was pretty good. I honestly can't remember whether or not a particular joke that caught my attention was done on stage or while he was chatting with some other comedian friends. He talked about looking at his reflection in a glass building as he drives by; what did he expect to see, a small Korean woman?

True, when I ride by the glass buildings in Corporate Woods -- I look. Sometimes I snap a Panda Portrait. What am I expecting to see? What if I looked and didn't see anyone? Ego, I guess.

Anyway, I'm back home and hoping to get a nice bike ride in tomorrow.

No comments: