Friday, June 29, 2007

Not Really That Popular

So, I've been encouraged to switch over from Outlook to gmail at work. Part of the problem is that all of the e-mail that I've received in the last year is considered unopened now. I've been trying to clear it out for a little over a week and here is where I'm at this morning.

On the bright side, there are some messages that I had deleted, which I shouldn't have, that are back in my Inbox.

Drove again today. I'm trying to remember if I have a wetsuit around someplace. My IM icon at work has been switched to Annie Lennox with the witty tag message of "Here comes the rain again." I'd switch it to BJ Thomas but I'm afraid it would be lost on most of my colleagues.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Wisdom is strong with you. While you're driving to work, I'm discovering that the Banjo Brothers' Panniers (which are advertised as NOT waterproof) are, in fact, not waterproof. I probably should have broken out the car today but parking downtown is so bloody expensive.

Noah said...

By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet...

in GMail, Select All, then at the top of the first emails in your inbox, another option will unveil itself to select ALL mail in your inbox on all pages, period. Do that. Mark it all as read (and then I recommend archiving it). Boom. Done.