Saturday, July 16, 2011

Indian Creek Trail closure at Switzer beginning Monday

I noticed a sign today saying that the section of the Indian Creek Trail from Indian Valley Park to Swizer will be closed beginning Monday July 18th and will not be open until March 2012.


There is no good way around this. The sign didn't say that they'd be closing Switzer, just the trail under it. I may try the following route as a work around. At 109th just south of the Eilert Fountain, take the bike path adjacent to 190th, across Mastin, under Alternate 69 to the Access Road, carefully make my way across College Boulevard and take Switzer south to pick up the bike path again.


I'll try it early next week and update this post if it won't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last time I checked in June 2012 the trail was still not open.