Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thoughts on Endorphins

I've noticed over the last year or so that there is a big difference in my attitude about biking my commute when I have to versus when I just want to. I'm almost grumpy when I know I'm forced to ride and the other times I start the day with a great feeling. Let's chalk it up to Endorphins. There is a natural high in accomplishing something you want to do; kind of like the feeling I get when I check a task off in the Franklin Planner. If you use a planner you may have done the same thing I do when I get a task accomplished that wasn't on my list ... I write it on the list just so I can check it off.

Anyway, it was a beautiful morning and I had a wonderful ride in. Now it is time to get to work checking some of my other tasks off my list. Woo Hoo!

No comments: