Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ironic

While riding the Tomahawk Creek Trail this morning I encountered a group of 3 people standing on the trail deep in conversation. Since they completely blocked the trail I rang my bell well in advance of reaching them. Then, I rang it again since they had ignored the first attempt. They finally moved ... which means the ones on the left moved to the right and the one on the right moved to the left not really changing anything. I squeezed the brakes, and slowly maneuvered through the little group. As I proceeded down the path I heard one of them say, "See, they're not all jerks."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing infuriates me more than inconsiderate people on the trail. Why stand on the trail when you are talking? Even for runners and walkers, they are forced to walk around you.... so rude.