Thursday, February 18, 2010

Carving out time

With temperatures in the 40's this afternoon, I had 30 minutes during my lunch hour to sneak in a ride. Mapped out a 5 mile ride, mostly on 99th/99th Terr. A little traffic sure helps bump up the average MPH.

Glad I got it in. Looks like more snow and ice are just about here. Back to the gym tomorrow.

Yesterday it wasn't quite as warm, but I had a few more minutes to use so I headed to the library to pick up some more of those videos I complained about recently... My bike was a bit lonely in the rack. The camera phone made everything a little blue (perhaps because of all the snow?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Revrunner said...

Hey, Warren! No snow in sight here, thank goodness! First good day for biking in 2010. Hope it's the first of many.