Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now, Where Did I Put My Cape

Temperature at departure this morning = 50° F (10° C)

As I was pedalling along through the woods on a leaf covered path the end credits for Batman Begins started playing on the MP3 player. I thought of the sceene where Ra's al Ghul (Liam Neeson) says:
"You traveled the world... Now you must journey inwards... to what you really fear... it's inside you... there is no turning back."

So, in order to become Batman, Bruce Wayne had to become what he feared... Riding on the path, I asked myself what fear I must confront and in doing so, what superhero would I be destined to become?



Behold: Walnutman!

2 comments:

Noah said...

That's just about the most random morsel of WTF I've read all week.

Warren T said...

I'm Walnutman. When you least expect me on the Indian Creek Trail, expect me.