Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Lonely Bike

Temperature at departure = 57° F (14° C)



To continue a theme I started on Saturday, here is Curtis with his rock star parking in the school bike rack. At 57° I would have hoped for one or two more bikes. Sorry for the blurry picture, but with winds gusting to 35 MPH my bike got blown over just as I was ready to snap the shot and I moved a little. The bad part in all that is that the mount for my cheap Bell headlight has broken. The light, which has taken several tumbles to the ground, is still working like a champ. I know I should consider getting a better light, but this one has served me well so I might check with Bell and see what it would take to get another mount. In the mean time, I've bungied the thing back on for tonight's ride home. Adventure awaits.

No comments: