Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall back

Temperature at departure = 60° F (16° C)

So, the big topic of conversation before church yesterday went something like this: “Wasn’t it great getting an extra night of sleep last night?” “Yeah, I love the daylight saving time change this time of year.”

Must be nice. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE TIME CHANGE TO MY DOGS!

Yesterday was a beautiful day though, sunny with a high of 76°. After four days off my bike, the 14 mile round trip to my Dad’s was just gorgeous with the sunlight filtering through the yellow leaves. Only problem was all the little flying bugs that decided this was their last chance at nice weather as well. If bugs bother you on your ride, you might want to consider THIS – but, um, probably not. Nice morning today as well; probably the last day I’ll get to wear just a tee shirt to ride in as the low drops back down to 35° tomorrow morning and is forecast to be even lower the rest of the week.

Tonight will be my first commute home in the dark. I’m a little nervous, but that is probably a good thing.

No comments: