This morning's ride was the best solo ride this year. Why:
- Beautiful blue skies and 51 degrees
- No wind
- I was making great time with, what seemed like, little effort
- I got to the part of the path that I showed yesterday and there were zero trucks parked along the detour. ZERO!
- Great music on the MP3 player (which I only listen to when I'm on the path); favorite track this morning was Al Jarreau's "Mornin'"
- Everyone I met had a big smile and we all said "Good morning" to each other
- My average MPH was up to 15.0 over the 6.083 miles I rode. I wasn't even trying to push it this morning
- Tons of cardinals were out this morning
So, here is your WT Fun Fact of the Day -- When persued by someone on a bicycle, the average male cardinal flies ~17 MPH.
Thanks to Anthonut for the use the image.
Have a great day -- I know I'm going to. Here, maybe THIS will help...