Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If You Don't Like The Weather...

...just wait a few minutes; so the saying goes.

Temperature at departure = 28° F (-2° C)

I had to dig my Winter gear out for this morning's ride. High temperatures in the 80's Monday and the rest of the week the forecast high is in the mid 40's. This is normally the weather we have the last week of March; so we're only off one week. On the plus side, I probably won't have to deal with many pedestrians on the way home.

Starting to make my Sunday plans. I am trying to justify hiding eggs again this year. My youngest is 11 now and although everyone still likes candy -- I'm not sure they want to be seen running around the yard with an Easter basket. Still, the dogs might miss it ... or not.

1 comment:

MRMacrum said...

You stopped by my blog. Thanks for that. Having any comment is better than the 2 year drought I have been experiencing.

But I have a question - Why are they not the bloggers I am seeking? Call me clueless.

PM to CRUM in BF if you'd like. My email is a problem right now. Old cimputer with gliches. I am expecting my new one next week.Any and all input is welcome.