Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Bike to Work Week

Temperature at departure = 46° F (8° C)

Sure, it was a little cool this morning, but I had hoped to see more cyclists out for Bike to Work Week. Today I encountered 0 other cyclists. Looks like we might have a re-run of last year's B2WW. I hope not.

There are three events scheduled for Overland Park that I'm going to try to make. Each one will be a bit out of my way (Wednesday I'll have to ride the 24 mile route to catch a free breakfast). Still, I'm looking forward to seeing a few fellow bike commuters.

Found via Eric's kcbike.info calendar:

Wed, May 14, 6:30am – 8:30am
Overland Park Breakfast Break by Fire Station #3 at 13801 Switzer. Morning snacks on the way into work.

Thu, May 15, 6:30am – 8:30am
Overland Park Breakfast Break at Tomahawk Ridge Community Center, 11902 Lowell. More free snacks.

Fri, May 16, 6:30am – 8:30am
Overland Park Breakfast Break at Matt Ross Community Center, 8101 Marty.

No comments: