Friday, May 16, 2008

Bike To Work(out) Day

Temperature at departure = 56° F (13° C)

I am taking the day off to catch the 6th grade talent show and to head to KSU to pick up Peter and bring him home for the summer. Still, I didn't want to miss the last B2WW Overland Park breakfast so after an unexpected trip to the high school I made it to the Matt Ross Community Center a little late.

I got a chance to talk to Fernando (who was the guy to the far right in yesterday's picture). Cool guy. I was, too late to see Lisa again as she had to get to work -- wanted to let her know that I got my miles posted for the OP Team in the Carfree Challenge. Oh well.

That's it for now ... another errand on the bike on the way to the talent show. Oh, 2 other commuters spotted this morning for a total of 7 for the week.

No comments: