Thursday, December 28, 2006

It Blinded Me With Science


Temperature at departure = 39° F (4° C)

Okay, the bike computer is cool and I am hooked. I'm sure I'll get into the groove and use it for just tracking my progress, but for the time being it is challenging me -- every time I get on the bike. It's almost a whisper "Go faster, you've got to the that Average MPH up there and can't you get a higher Maximum MPH than 32.3?" Okay, it's not a whisper, it's a shout! Now, I wonder if there is a heart monitor and calorie-burn counter I can find out there to make my spreadsheets even more numberific...

Thank you to Mike 3D for the public photo.

1 comment:

Yokota Fritz said...

You just need to figure out a Javascript mashup for use with one or more of the Google APIs.

Have a blessed New Year, Warren.