Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wait, Wait, Wait

Temperature at departure = 64° F (18° C)

Very humid this morning. I'm pretty tired, I'm on call this week and I had three customers I worked with last night, 2 until 10 p.m. and one from 3:30 to 4:30 this morning. Two of them were great to work with. One of them is a new customer who didn't pay very close attention when the installer was at the station last week and has decided to tinker with the system - thus loosing more than half of the audio for 4 radio stations. Got it back though!

Anyway, I had to watch this again this morning to get a bit of a chuckle to start the day. If you're involved in support in any way, you'll be able to relate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, if the book was written in Hebrew he would have had to open the book from the back cover and closed it with the front, and he would have had to have turned the pages in the opposite order. . . Just something to think about. :-)